Terms and conditions
These regulations specify the general terms and conditions, rules and manner of sales conducted by Sto Procent Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, through the online store www.affair.pl and sets out the terms and conditions for the provision of free electronic services.
The following capitalized terms used in these Terms and Conditions will have the following meanings:
- Store – Affair.pl online store located at www.affair.pl.
- Goods – all products that you can purchase from the Store,
- Company – Sto Procent Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, Kasprowicza 119/17, 01-949 warszawa, which owns the Store,
- Customer/User – You, the person using the Store,
- Terms and Conditions – this document,
- Contract of sale – contract concluded remotely by the Customer with the Company. To the contract of sale applies the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
- Business Days – means the days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
§2 GENERAL INFORMATION
- To begin using the Store, you must read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Rules and Regulations are addressed to the Store’s Customers – they define the principles of placing orders in the Store and concluding sales agreements.
- The Store makes it possible to purchase Goods via the Internet.
- Information about the Goods available in the Store, including their descriptions and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a Sales Agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Regulations.
- Pictures and presentations of the offered Goods are examples and are used to present specific models.
- Goods in the Store are described in detail. As a Customer, you have access to information about the properties of the Goods, their prices, materials from which they are made, etc.
- It is not permissible to use the resources and functions of the Online Store for the purpose of conducting business by the Customer, which would violate the interests of the Company.
- The Customer of the Store is obliged to:
- Use the contents of the Store for personal use only;
§3 CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
- The Customer concludes a Sales Agreement by placing an order on the Store’s website.
- You can place orders around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders are processed only on business days.
- The condition for placing an order is to provide during the purchase in the Store the Customer’s data necessary for the delivery of Goods, contact and generation of a receipt / invoice.
- In order to place an order it is necessary to select Goods from the available offer. Adding Goods to the order is done by choosing “ADD TO CART”. After completing the entire order and indicating in the “CART” the method of delivery and method of payment, you place the order by clicking on the “Place order” field. It is necessary to accept the Terms and Conditions. While placing the order you shall be informed about the total price for the selected Goods and delivery, as well as about all additional costs you are obliged to pay in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- Until you confirm your selection of Goods with the “Place Order” button, you have the ability to make changes.
- Confirmation of an order with the “Place order” button constitutes an offer made by the Customer to the Store in order to conclude a Sales Agreement, in accordance with the content of the Regulations.
- Affair is an expression of our needs and dreams. We were missing things that we could wear every day while feeling sensual, light and fun. From this need and longing for the romance of the male-female closet, for the casual combination of delicacy and strength, for everyday adventure – Affair was born. Ola has always loved to smuggle masculine style into her feminine closet – she wore her partner’s clothes: jackets, shirts, t-shirts and combined them with expressive jewelry and stylish cowboy boots.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to process an order placed by the customer if:
- Item added to Cart is not available;
9. In case of refusal of the order you will not receive confirmation and message referred to in paragraph 7 above, and will be informed via the Store website or e-mail, that the offer has not been accepted and the contract of sale has not been concluded. Lack of information about the non-acceptance of the offer and the conclusion of the contract of sale does not mean that the offer has been accepted and the contract of sale has not been concluded.
§4 DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
- The goods are dispatched upon receipt of payment by the Company, within 4 working days following the date on which the amount due is credited to the Company’s account. In exceptional situations, the order processing time shall be confirmed by an employee of the Store via e-mail or telephone. The purchased Goods are delivered to the indicated address using the form of delivery chosen by the Client from those available in the Store. Charges for delivery of products are specified in the process of placing the order. The expected delivery time is up to 5 working days from the day after sending the shipment. The maximum lead time should not exceed 14 working days.
- Upon receipt of the package delivered by courier, the Client shall, in his presence, carefully check the completeness of the package contents, condition of external packaging and condition of the ordered Goods. In the event of damage to the package the Customer shall draw up together with the courier a damage protocol, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
§5 SALES, PRICES, PAYMENTS
- Prices given in the store, located next to the goods, are gross prices and do not include information about delivery costs and any other costs that the client will be required to incur in connection with the sales contract, of which the client will be informed when choosing a method of delivery and placing an order.
- The price of the Goods displayed in the Store binds the Customer from the moment of placing the order. The price referred to in the preceding sentence shall not be changed regardless of its changes in the store, which will take place after sending the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution.
- In the English language version of the Store the prices of the Goods are given in Euros.
- The store allows you to pay by credit card or PayU.
- The Store reserves the right to change prices of Goods, introduce new Goods for sale, conduct and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s website or introduce changes in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws.
- The Client shall be obliged to make payment for the Goods within 5 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract, i.e. receipt of an e-mail confirming purchase. In case of lack of payment within the specified period, the sale contract shall be terminated. In order to purchase the Goods it is necessary to place the order again, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Store as a seller shall be liable to the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance of the Goods purchased by the Customer with the Sales Agreement, to the extent specified in the Act on special conditions of consumer sale and amendment to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002.
- All Goods offered in the Store are new.
- Each item purchased in the Store may be complained about in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions of the complaint, if it has defects constituting its incompatibility with the contract of sale. In order to initiate the complaint process, please send a message with a complaint to the Company’s e-mail address, i.e. [email protected] and then send back the Goods, which the complaint concerns, to the address: Del-Fina 92 Lipkowska St., Truskaw 05-080 Izabelin Tel./Fax +48 22 7210234. The Customer shall be informed about the method of examination of the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Company of the courier package containing the Goods complained about. In the case of positive consideration of the complaint submitted by courier, the Company shall send to the Client a full-value product within 20 working days, and if this is not possible (e.g. out of stock), the Store shall return the full amount of the Goods price paid. If the complaint is not accepted, the Goods shall be sent back together with the opinion that the complaint is not justified.
- In the event of damage to the Goods during transport, the Client is obliged to draw up a damage protocol in the presence of the courier. Complaints arising from damage to the Goods during transport shall be considered on the basis of the damage protocol drawn up by the Client and the courier.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receiving the Goods. The condition of considering the return is sending the Goods (with original tags, paper label, unused and clean, without odor) within 14 days from the date of its receipt to the following address: Del-Fina 92 Lipkowska St., Truskaw 05-080 Izabelin Tel./Fax +48 22 7210234 together with a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. For this purpose, the Customer can use a FORM (but it is not mandatory) or formulate a statement and send it along with the purchased Goods. The money shall be sent back to the account number specified by the Client within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Company – provided that the requirements specified in the above sentences are met. The Store shall have the right to refuse to accept the Goods in the case of returning damaged Goods, Goods without the original paper tags attached, sewn-in tags, returns made after the expiry of the admissible time limit or returns of incomplete Goods.
- The Store does not accept Goods sent back in COD shipments.
- The Store does not accept Goods sent back via the Polish Postal Services.
§9 . NEWSLETTER AND WAITING LIST
- The Customer may order the Newsletter service by filling in a form on the Store’s website, through which the Customer agrees to receive it:
- receiving commercial information from the Company within the meaning of Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic provision of services at the e-mail address provided during registration.
The Company, as the administrator of all personal data provided by the Customer, ensures its protection in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
3.The customer may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email sent.
- to make Affair.co.uk faster and easier to use,
- to better tailor the content and advertising available on Affair.pl to your expectations and interests,
- to help present you with customized merchandise,
- to collect aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how people use Affair.co.uk and help us improve its functionality and content.
§10 PERSONAL DATA
- Your data necessary for delivery of your order will be forwarded to courier companies.
- Personal information will not be kept longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was made available in the Store.
- All transaction data, including contact information, correspondence records and all transaction records, will be retained for a minimum of five years to comply with legal requirements.
- The personal data provided when signing up for the newsletter will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, or request that your personal data be deleted.
- Additionally, we may keep your personal information longer if required to comply with legal requirements.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may notify you of updates by email.
- Additionally, we may keep your personal information longer if required to comply with legal requirements.
- The User has the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the Personal Data Controller’s filing system.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, further processing of the disputed data is inadmissible. However, the Personal Data Controller may leave the User’s name(s) or address in the file only to avoid re-use of that person’s data.
- You may ask us to provide personal information that we hold about you. Providing the information will require you to provide the required proof of identity.
- We may refuse to provide personal information if, in the circumstances, we are legally permitted to do so.
- At any time you can ask us to stop using your information for marketing purposes. In practice, your information will only be used for marketing purposes if you have given us permission to do so.
- Dane osobowe Użytkowników Sklepu będą przetwarzane przez Administratora Danych Osobowych w celu:
a. conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement;
b. execution of the Newsletter Service, with the User’s prior consent;
c. to conduct correspondence in the case of a contact form filled out by the User.
15. The Administrator shall not make personal data available to external entities without the express consent of the User. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the legally permitted limits defined by specific provisions.
16. The controller of personal data makes personal data available to entities with the help of which it performs the Services.
17. providing personal data by the User is voluntary, although necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement, Newsletter subscription or correspondence.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator and sole owner of the Store is Sto Procent Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 01-949 Warsaw, ul. Kasprowicza 119/17, NIP 7123325720.
- Customers’ personal data provided when placing an order in the Store are processed by the Company solely for the purpose of order processing.
- When placing an order, the Customer agrees to use the Store in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, as of the date of the order. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Goods offered by the Store.
- To the contract of sale of Goods in the Store Polish law shall apply.
- In matters not covered by these document shall apply respectively the provisions of the Civil Code or other laws applicable to the business and operation of the Store.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. Amendments to the Rules shall become effective upon their publication on the Store’s website. Changes in the Rules may not violate the acquired rights of Customers using the Store.
- The Store Administrator takes steps to ensure the full proper functioning of the Store’s website, to the extent resulting from current technical knowledge, and undertakes to immediately remove any irregularities reported by customers. The Company is not responsible for business interruption caused by Internet failure.
All photos, graphics, logos, publications and texts available in the Store are protected by the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24, item 83). It is forbidden to illegally copy, multiply or disseminate any content from the Shop website.