- The administrator of your personal data is Sto Procent Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 01-949 Warsaw, ul. Kasprowicza 119/17, NIP 7123325720 [hereinafter: “Administrator”]. The Administrator is the owner of the online store located at www.affair.pl [hereinafter: “Shop”].
- Your personal data is protected by the Administrator against unauthorized use, modification or destruction, by using appropriate technical and organizational measures. We make every effort to ensure that the personal data of our users is processed in accordance with applicable Polish and European Union law.
- Personal data of the Store’s customer [hereinafter: “Customer”] is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) [hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act] and the Act on rendering electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
Purpose and scope of personal data collection
4. We process your data including information about websites and web applications visited, information stored in cookies on your device and its cache, and location data generated by your device. You provide us with your personal data, such as your e-mail address, name and surname, cell phone number, delivery address (street, house number, apartment/lodge number, postal code, city, country), address of residence/business/office (if different from the delivery address), additionally in the case of business entities – company name and tax identification number (NIP).
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, although necessary for the conclusion of a Sales Agreement, Newsletter subscription or correspondence.
5. The personal data of the Store’s Customers will be processed by the Administrator in order to:
a. conclude and perform the Sales Agreement referred to in the Terms and Conditions;
b. Newsletter service provision, with the User’s prior consent;
c. conduct correspondence between the Store and the Customer.
d. Direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services.
5. Your data will be processed until there is a basis for their processing, i.e:
– in the case of granting consent until its withdrawal or restriction,
– in case when the basis of data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, until you make an effective objection,
– for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for the period pursuant to the applicable laws.
7. Your personal data may be made available by the Administrator to third parties by means of which it performs services for the Client:
a. Delivery: in the case of the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator shares the collected personal data of the Customer with the selected carrier or intermediary performing the deliveries on behalf of the Administrator;
b. Method of payment: in case of credit card payment, the Administrator shares the collected personal data of the Customer with the chosen entity that handles this type of payment in the Store.
c. entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. IT service providers, marketing agencies.
Right of control, access to data content and their correction.
8. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – (RODO), you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
– the right of access to your data, including obtaining a copy of your data,
– the right to request rectification of your data
– the right to erasure of your data (right to be forgotten),
– access to the content of your personal data and its correction
– the right to restrict data processing
– the right to object
9. If your data is processed on the basis of consent:
– You have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us at the data indicated in the Contact tab.
11. If you object to the processing of personal data, further processing of the questioned data is inadmissible. However, the Personal Data Administrator may leave the Customer’s name or address in the file only to avoid re-use of that person’s data.
12. In the case of granting by the Customer consent to data processing for the purpose of receiving the Newsletter, such consent may be revoked at any time.
– to make the Affair.pl website work faster and easier to use,
– to better match Affair.pl content and advertising to the user’s expectations and interests,
– to make it easier for Affair.pl to present you with tailored goods and services
– to collect aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how people use Affair.pl and help us improve their functionality and content.
14. The Shop pages may use:
– Session cookies – remain on your device only while using the Shop pages;
– Permanent cookies – remain on your device for as long as they are set or until you delete them.